14 March 2015

[Stacking the Shelves] It finally happened!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Review.

This week is very special because Kuecki has got not a single new book! So this week it's my (Maura's) turn :D


But this week there are some special circumstances for me, too. Last Saturday was my birthday and I got two books. 
Only The Rosie Project by Graeme Samson is my fault, though. But it was pretty cheap and so I couldn't say no. And I really want to read it - hopefully soon! So many people are talking about it therefor I just had to buy it. 
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater is a birthday present and I got it from KUECKI!!! Thank you so, so much! Im really looking forward to reading it. But I'm sure I'll love it :D
Yet the most exciting book in this haul is definitely Reckless - Das goldene Garn by Cornelia Funke. It's the third book in the Reckless series and I was waiting for it for years! And then I got it from two pretty amazing friends as a birthday present. When you read this: I love you! ♥

Do you know any of these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment